Relax & Sing Baby Massage & Yoga is a lovely class - a gentle combination of baby massage, baby yoga, sensory stimulation, acupressure, relaxation and singing.
The course is fully accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.
Over this course we:
- explore how to give a nurturing full body massage to your little one
- enjoy fun baby yoga stretches
- use different textures to provide touch stimulation
- learn useful acupressure points for common baby ailments
- sing our way through the sessions to the delight of the babies
This is a great way to meet other parents in a relaxed, informal environment, where your wee ones can enjoy the company of other babies.
We always have time for chat, tea and biscuits!
For information on course start dates see Facebook 'Baby Massage & Yoga Perthshire
What age are these courses for?
The sessions are tailored for babies from newborn to pre crawling.
What are the benefits?
Baby Massage and Yoga can help stimulate sensory development and improve sleep patterns in your baby, help to relieve gas and colic, plus give you new ways to interact and bond with your baby.
What is the structure of the course?
Run in 1-hour weekly sessions. We believe that this is a relaxed time frame for the parents and babies to get used to, and grow to love, the massage strokes and to have fun learning the songs and lullabies.